Future Crew Forums

• November 23, 2017, 08:22:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Join us on Steam, our group name is Future Crew!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Chrispeh  (Read 2080 times)

Chrispeh

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
Application - Chrispeh
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »

PS2 Character(s) and Outfit(s):
https://www.planetside2.com/players#!/5428109895928502897 - TR Connery - Rambergllerr [EIP]
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428168624785609681 - VS Connery - Chrispeh

A/S/L
18/Male/British Columbia

My gaming background consists of mainly FPS and a few random assortment of other genres that dont really relate to FPS. My first ever game that i took to heart playing was, CoD 4. I spent days in and out playing that game, trying my hardest to be better than the people i played against. FPSs were my only genre that came to me with ease, they just flowed so smoothly in my head. I could pick up most FPS games and in the first 30 minutes of me playing it, i would be better than most people who have had a larger time advantage than me. Planetside 2 was just one of those games. Planetside 1 was never in my early days, so i have yet to play it.

My play style is mainly competitive as that is what gives me the most enjoyment. Being put up against a equally skilled opponent is what i look for in games. In Planetside 2, Im all about being on foot. Infantry fights are where i can really prove that, this is where i am meant to be. I will usually run heavy and medic (I will always revive everyone i see) as those are my two favorite classes, best guns and most rewarding in fights.

Joining such a outfit as yours is what i dream about in Planetside. Such a well organized and tough group that is all about competitive styles of gun play. Ive jumped from outfit to outfit trying to get the experience that your outfit has such a abundance of. Every time i jump into Planetside, Im always wishing that competitive feeling followed, but its far gone and never there. Joining The Future Crew an give me that feeling that i am looking for.

Competitive play is my only goal in any FPS, its what i strive for, i put all of my effort into playing competitive.

Heavy and medic are my strongest classes. Heavy for when im feeling a little vexed and need to go on a few killing sprees. Medic is definitely my favorite for how rewarding and helpful it can be in a large fire fight.

Additional info:
I know i dont meet one of your requirements of being at least BR 40 or higher, but i just got back to my VS character and am going to probably make it my main. I truly think that i can prove to you if you let me run in a squad with you that i can be very skilled, Battle ranks dont always tell the whole story. Also I just started working full time, but i have from 4pm PST to 11pm pst weekdays to play and all hours of the weekend to tear it up. Thank you and i really look forward to playing with The Future Crew. Peace :D

NightmareMan

• Council
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Chrispeh
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 02:19:57 PM »

NO.
FCRW Spiritual Leader/Head of Childcare

Scourge

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »

Welcome The Chrispeh, I am The Scourge. How are you doing on The Tuesday?

Its just "Future Crew".

Anyways, your app is good, except for not being BR40. While I agree that battle rank certainly does not tell the whole story, it does tell of your dedication to the game, how seriously you take getting into the Outfit, and how seriously you take the character you intend to join the Outfit with.

Squading with us is fine, but your application won't be taken seriously until your character is BR40.

Good luck!

Chrispeh

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 03:24:42 PM »

Thank you for reading my app, and sorry about mispronouncing the outfit:( i will tell you that i am very willing on my VS character. Once i get to BR 40, i will try again with another app. Peace.

Chrispeh

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »

Hey there again. I have come back to tell you that i have ranked up my Vanu main to BR 40.

Chrispeh

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 03:16:43 PM »

just curious about my app. Since i made the mistake of applying before i met all the requirements, am i able to make a new app to try and redeem myself?

Shiri

• Council
  • Tasty Beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 05:50:23 PM »

just curious about my app. Since i made the mistake of applying before i met all the requirements, am i able to make a new app to try and redeem myself?

I don't think it's necessary unless you have new information to share with us.

Chrispeh

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 08:37:36 PM »

I don't think it's necessary unless you have new information to share with us.

Okay, thank you. So since i havent been told that i can never join Future Crew, im still going to try and prove that i am  still a good candidate for this outfit. Peace.

Tav

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 12:29:36 AM »

Sink or swim.

Tav

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 12:21:44 AM »

Sank.