Future Crew Forums

• June 20, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Join us on Steam, our group name is Future Crew!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Scava  (Read 3572 times)

Scava

• Aspirant
  • Typical Stupid Blonde
    • View Profile
Application - Scava
« on: December 30, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »

Scava  - [HIVE] The Hive - Connery VS
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428285306554111649
http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Scava

Uhm, I'd post my Miller char here but I deleted it long time ago :c

A/S/L:
18/F/Spain -> Mexico

Gaming Background:
I didn't play Planetside 1 and PS2 was my first FPS or game at all. I was introduced to Planetside by a couple of friends back from Spain who weren't that much into the game but I ended up loving it and started playing it more than them even though I was really confused at the beginning.

Honestly the reasons I got hooked into Planetside were because it was pretty entertaining for me and also had no blood, which Im not really a fan of, I have also played Battlefield and Halo but this was with friends and it wasn't something serious. Started off as NC in Miller, then for some reasons which I'll explain later I moved to Connery and kept re-rolling until I chose to stick with VS.

Play Style:
Well, I'm pretty adaptable in general. I used to be a passive player, and my KDRs were around 2.0, but ever since I've been studying some famous player's techniques and after being in their squads, I combined what I learnt from them, with my stuff and been making my own style. From there I started improving trends and getting 3.5 - 4.0 K/Ds also a higher SPM, I'd say I'm a fast learner.

So you could say I'm aggressive and run around a lot but I'm still careful. I also gladly do what I can to assist the squad.

Why are you interested in joining?
Thing started when I began to play on Connery, I've been seeing you around, all of the things you do, you're quite the group, so I went with the goal to join you  and from the little time I've been in your squads I've loved it! So that's why I've decided to apply, I want to learn more from the best, as I become part of the team (If).

Are you interested in competitive play?
Yup! I'm quite interested in competitive play, especially now that I've been improving so much. It can add a touch of fun asides from playing the game normally.

What are your strongest classes?
I'm mainly a Heavy and when things get too open, I go Infiltrator. And.. well, those are pretty much the only two classes I play. Used to do Light Assault and SMG Cloaker a lot in my previous characters but decided to switch to heavy for a more stable play I guess and from there everything just got better.

Optional Info
I was born and raised in a small city in the French-Spanish frontier, but as of a couple months ago my family planned on moving to Mexico, so I got ahead of the plans and went as exchange student there, and thats why I stopped playing on Miller (EU) and now am in Connery permanently.

Also, while I understand English very well, my native languages are Spanish and French so, there may be rare occasions where I might not get what you mean, sorry!

Thanks for reading my app! Haha c:

One last note: I never ever take revives, that's why my Players and Dasanfall K/D are pretty much the same, and I dont really use my mic. It'll be pretty rare to hear me for a lot of reasons.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:03:12 PM by Scava »

ShockFC

• FCRW Gaming Leader
  • Amazing Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Scava
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »

Good luck, as I said in our pm's thanks for the edit!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:21:26 AM by ShockFC »
FCRW Community Leader/Manager

YoXn

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 06:45:39 PM »

Saw her around in-game. Seems like a solid player, and is quite reliable. Side-note, accuracy could use work, can slowly improve on that. +1

Scava

• Aspirant
  • Typical Stupid Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 07:21:22 PM »

Well, there we go Shock. Also, Yoxn, Thanks! I uh, am working more on my HSR than my accuracy because I tend to have this bad habit of shooting around a lot which is why I've been working on my headshot rate insteaaaaad
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 07:48:14 PM by Scava »

Shiri

• Council
  • Tasty Beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 08:10:28 PM »

for some reasons which I'll explain later I moved to Connery and kept re-rolling until I chose to stick with VS.

Amuse me.

Cheeto

• Queer
  • Ginger Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »

First, this is a very well done app.

I feel like you need to work on your KPM a bit. I feel that comes with time spent playing along good players. As for accuracy it definitely needs work. I understand working on your head shot ratio, but at times this leads to you actually losing more kills than you could be getting. In the right situation, hell yeah shoot that head. If you find yourself missing some shots that could help get a kill faster attempting difficult head shots I feel like that's hindering you. I could be wrong as I'm far from an amazing player, but that's my 2 cents.

All in all, I see potential and give this a +1.

Edit: ALSO! Take the revives woman! This will help your KPM by keeping you in the fight, and save you the boredom or running back to the fight. 

theBauce

• Queer
  • Boners
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 08:33:35 PM »

I do sincerely hope you have thick skin. We ain't got no room for any Sensitive Sallys. We are assholes, but we still care about each other... in some form or another. Or at least I care, fuck you guys!

With that aside, I'm going to slightly ignore the fact that Shock's comment may allude to your high regard for a certain internet throttling shitter. Avoid that road at all costs.

Otherwise good app, should be fun having a female around to spice things up. I wouldn't blame you if you hardly used your microphone. We have a certain Nazi shitter in our outfit who speaks perfect English, yet refuses to use his mic (because he might accidentally reveal that "he" is in fact a "she"). Not to mention you would make YoXn ultra googley-eyed since the only girl voice he's ever heard is his Mom's.

Bear in mind that (I think) a good portion of us are still doing holiday shenanigans, so we may not have a bunch of members around. Either way, enjoy your stay for however long you can handle us, and vice versa.

Cheeto

• Queer
  • Ginger Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »

I do sincerely hope you have thick skin. We ain't got no room for any Sensitive Sallys. We are assholes, but we still care about each other... in some form or another. Or at least I care, fuck you guys!

With that aside, I'm going to slightly ignore the fact that Shock's comment may allude to your high regard for a certain internet throttling shitter. Avoid that road at all costs.

Otherwise good app, should be fun having a female around to spice things up. I wouldn't blame you if you hardly used your microphone. We have a certain Nazi shitter in our outfit who speaks perfect English, yet refuses to use his mic (because he might accidentally reveal that "he" is in fact a "she"). Not to mention you would make YoXn ultra googley-eyed since the only girl voice he's ever heard is his Mom's.

Bear in mind that (I think) a good portion of us are still doing holiday shenanigans, so we may not have a bunch of members around. Either way, enjoy your stay for however long you can handle us, and vice versa.

Who are you and what have you done with my Bauce?

Just kidding <3 miss you bae. I CARE!

4O4

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 08:40:24 PM »

As Cheeto was saying, if you can improve your accuracy and HSR, I'm sure you'll be a more efficient and better player.

Also, get rekt YoXn.

Scava

• Aspirant
  • Typical Stupid Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 08:46:08 PM »

Thanks to all of you! Haha

Also, Bauce don't worry I adapt quickly! :p
I can get used to whatever you say.

YoXn

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 09:12:36 PM »

None of them actually mean that. (Right Bauce?) We are just giving you and example of how the attitude is in FCRW. (Hopefully  ::))

NightmareMan

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »

Your app sucks, you suck, and I've started calling you "Scabies" instead of "Scava" when you're in squad. 

The things I like most about 18 year olds are as follows:  nothing.  (Unless you're 18YearsOldForever, I love you man!)

Goodbye, farewell, adios, au revoir!  Hope that covers all your languages!

Someone's gotta be an asshole on this app, fuck you guys!
FCRW Spiritual Leader/Head of Childcare

theBauce

• Queer
  • Boners
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 09:46:41 PM »

None of them actually mean that. (Right Bauce?) We are just giving you and example of how the attitude is in FCRW. (Hopefully  ::))

YoXn being somewhat polite? This makes me cringe.

RELEASE YOUR INNER GYPSY, FIEND

current1y

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 05:15:11 AM »

Do you have membership or a boost running? If not sph is good and a good kd shows the ability to read the map and understand your surroundings which honestly is the more difficult thing to improve on. However the accuracy and kph are bad.

Also I had similar goals as you (and still do) when I first applied. If your goal is to work on accuracy and HSR my only advice is to stay calm and shoot at what you know you will hit and only fire when your confident you are on target. Getting excited and shooting "because you need to kill them asap" will get you killed fucking quick and you wont learn that engagement. That has always been an issue for me at least....

+1 only if stats show an improvement after squading up a bit.

Scava

• Aspirant
  • Typical Stupid Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »

@NightmareMan Call me as you wish <3

anddd

@Current1y I definitively will work on my accuracy and HSR, and my KD should be reaching no rez 4.0 in the near future c:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip