Future Crew Forums

• November 23, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Join us on Steam, our group name is Future Crew!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - MegaOhms  (Read 1957 times)

MegaOhmz

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
Application - MegaOhms
« on: April 08, 2015, 06:41:31 PM »

Your SC display name: *include link to it*
MegaOhms https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/MegaOhms

If you play(ed) list your PS2 characters Character(s) and Outfit(s): ** Include a link to your character stats. **
MegaOhms http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/MegaOhms my stats are bad because I lead play PS@ like the game "RISK" and get shot by a snipers every 2 minutes looking at battle situation,but even with that my accuracy is still about 20%.
Mega0hmz
I was a general of a old version of ODAM on Waterson then onto creating a outfit called SRCT or "circuit"http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/SRCT
[Strategic Reconnasiance Combat Taskforce] on Emerald for infantry an Max gameplay we where in the top 100 on emerald for a while without a mandatory KD or BR. We have been honored to be included in three server smashes including one coming up 4/11/15 and we the #4 halbred Gunner in the game Taconater and Archangel his harasser driver who aslo set leaderboards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PafdLqn57pc

A/S/L: (we do have an minimum age requirement of +16)
 32/Male/US PA If you have seen the show The Office" that where I live its great here the waters ok....

Gaming Background: **+1 for experience in planetside 1 or 2. ** *Please include links to stats page, youtube or twitch, words are good, proof is better*

Planetside2 for 2 years 100+days in game have lead and capture alot of territories Created SRCT I enjoy Star Citizen H1Z1 DayZ Insurgency and have played  COD battlefield 3 4 H1Z1 and Insurgency

How do you expect to play star citizen:

Intensive Star Marine training until CIG designs a Mechsuit which Ive been known to stay in, during a fire fight even when duty calls.
I usually choose a Heaveir class as the Titan armo, Heavy or Medium class armor with assualt rifles or SMGs.
But until Max suits appears in the verse and  FC does not have a shot gun breacher class im the man for the job I Plan to mainly to play pvp FPS an space combat with shooting killing or capturing in mind and alot of racing. (ie i wont be mining, transporting trading and so on ...
I also can man turrets fly fighters and man systems aswell.

To be part of the best of the best to help me be the best I can be in small tactical unit sir!.

Im looking to play pvp, hardcore, Recon,Behind enemy lines,few vs many, FPS, mainly
Infantry, coheesive,gameplay and have "fun" by going against top competitors and advisarys for the win.
I got tired of running 12 men in a squad, 6 are on "point" and the rest are in a harrasser or dead outside the building or on another continent.
Throwing a grenades and my medic charges in first or when my engineer stands infront of my Max dies then procedes to tell me to get out of my suit and get SOAS or AMR66.
Too many indivuidual prefrences, a team with a concesuies of best practices wins and I can not put that together but I can be a asset to one . 

What ships do you own and what do you expect fly the most?

[AGIES Redeemer] for Infantry Marine Dropship and Boarding Incursions I was born for this....
and the [CNOU Mustang Omega] (M50/300r are the op tho ) I purchased this ship for a dream I had the other night of hot broads holding my murry cup at Citizencon!
The Redeemer specs show its a gunship/fighter so I look to get us to the objective but my purchases will mainly
be infantry weapons and gear. If a fighter is needed A Gladius(alot of black outs but low profile)
or Super Hornet should get the job done

Optional Info:
Any thing else you wish to add?
I am a former USMC 2 tour veteran and I main and show loyalty to only one organization at a time. I have made a charater on Connery and would be humble to be on trial for FC inPS@ aswell.
I am deticated and extemly active late night and pull about 8 hours of gameplay a day while I finish up college and sidework.
I have concieded my outfit SRCT in planetside2 on Emerald to another member to get away from casual gameplay and look to only follow orders. I aslo will be racing alot and hope FC will be doing this aswell 
*Auraxium medals*
PDW-16 Hailstorm
SMG 46 Armistice
TAR
MSWR
T7 Mini Chain Gun
Left MRC3 Mercy
Left M6 Onslaught
Right M2 Mutilators
Right M6 Onslaught
Right MRC3 Mercy
170 platoon leadership points to NS Helmet
 and one more weapon for white camo
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:50:22 PM by MegaOhmz »

Cheeto

• Queer
  • Ginger Princess
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MegaOhms
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 12:17:50 PM »

Where in PA do you live?

Stuke

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 02:19:31 PM »

Some members really need a deep (very deep) tissue massage, would you be willing to give them one?
Master of thy hammer
Horder of payouts
Founder of brick squad
Destroyer of asses
Protector of the realm

MegaOhmz

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 04:56:29 PM »

I live in Scranton PA near "the office" Cheeto but been as far as twenty-nine palms CA.  Sure Stuke Im willing to do what it takes to massage any members (abyss) with grenades after work for the right price of course. Come see me in Star Citizen or PlanetSide2 Ill make sure I bring the "Lidar" you told me you likee.

To answer a more important question: Defiantly X Ponys, but want only the Centaur women fathered by some of the other members. What can I say I like my women a little more chest.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:27:54 PM by MegaOhmz »

Apple

• Granny Smith
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »

You're going to need this level of determination.

Uber

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 04:11:52 PM »

That cat is probably the most impressive member of the outfit

jaeguan

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 04:41:18 PM »

Some members really need a deep (very deep) tissue massage, would you be willing to give them one?

i love getting deep tissue massages. sign me up :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip