Future Crew Forums

• June 20, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Join us on Steam, our group name is Future Crew!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - S0VERElGNTY  (Read 3559 times)

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
Application - S0VERElGNTY
« on: May 23, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »

PS2 Character(s) and Outfit(s):

VS:  S0VERElGNTY
DA:  http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/S0VERElGNTY
PS2:  https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428259567443672641/

TR:  C0MBlNE  The Republican Guard
DA:  http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/C0MBlNE
PS2:  https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428209189756155089

NC:  Bonvilian
DA:  http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Bonvilian
PS2:  https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428275156774461873

I'm a 20 year old male.

Gaming Background:  I've no experience with the first Planetside, as I never played it, unfortunately, though I do have a considerable amount of experience in First-Person-Shooters.

Most that I have played are free-to-play ones, such as Combat Arms, Warface, and Project Blackout.  I do play some other games such as Counter-Strike:  Global Offensive, and Insurgency.

While the following game isn't multi-player, I have played Metro 2033 and Last Light on the Ranger Hardcore difficulty settings.  I did have some difficulty there, but I managed to get through it.

If more information is required for my gaming background, please, do not hesitate to ask.

Play Style:  My play style may be a bit eccentric, I play semi-aggressively as a MAX or Heavy Assault and get up close and personal.  At times, I take on the support role, playing mostly as an Engineer. 

Although those are my personal play styles, I am willing to fill in any role that would be required, such as playing as a medic if no one else is playing as one.

Why are you interested in joining?

Well, I am interested in joining so I can improve my own skill level, and to potentially make new friends.

While my stats may reflect me as a "pro", I believe myself to be far from it.  There are many times where I mess up in situations that would be so simple to get through if I calmed myself.  I want to join Future Crew so that I may pick up the skills necessary to be a better player.

I admire Future Crew, due to their skill, determination, and teamwork.  Joining this outfit would definitely make my day.

Are you interested in competitive play?

Oh, yes, I am very interested in competitive play.  As you can see, I have an account on the TR faction.  On there, I played with the The Republican Guard outfit.  They were relatively competitive during the times I played with them.  They actually employed tactics that would help their faction. 

For example, whenever there was a huge armour collum that were preventing our troops from moving up, they would load up a Galaxy full of AV Maxes and try to wreck as many tanks/sundies as they could.

What are your strongest classes?

My strongest classes, I would say, are the Max, Engineer, and Heavy Assault.

If more information is required, please, let me know.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:35:24 PM by S0VERElGNTY »

Cheeto

• Queer
  • Ginger Princess
    • View Profile
Re: Application - S0VERElGNTY
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 04:44:27 PM »

Rainbow.

Mercid

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 11:58:21 PM »

Your stats exactly reflect you as a "pro".  Mediocre KPM with 18%~ accuracy throughout your characters.

I do however wish you to critique this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAvIbyGR70 and how it relates to your family life.

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »

Your stats exactly reflect you as a "pro".  Mediocre KPM with 18%~ accuracy throughout your characters.

I do however wish you to critique this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAvIbyGR70 and how it relates to your family life.

Yeah, I panic at times, which is a reason as to why I wish to join this group of seasoned veterans so that I may pick up the necessary skills to improve my overall performance, and to learn to remain relatively calm in intense situations.

Well, this is quite an unorthodox video, but I shall critique it.

The hero in the video, to me, represents someone who does not submit to the norm.

This applies to my family life in the sense that I do not apply to their definition of the norm.

They try to get me to do things their way, to eat certain foods, to act in a certain way.  I usually don't do it, though I do not aggressively deny what they call the norm, I am typically calm about it all.

Fate

• Queer
  • Near climax
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 07:45:08 AM »

What animal do you identify with the most sexually?

Stuke

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »

While your KD is nice it seems like you are a complete cheeser. Your top two weapons are the blueshifts, followed closely in third by sticky grenades. Not saying you won't make it, but it definitely hurts to have pretty much no real guns past 500 kills.

Use the orion and get some headshots bruh
Master of thy hammer
Horder of payouts
Founder of brick squad
Destroyer of asses
Protector of the realm

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 10:25:53 AM »

Well, I did say that one of my preferred playstyles was with the Max.  My Orion is at 408 kills at the time of posting.  I did state clearly that I don't consider myself a "pro", and that I do wish to play with some great players, so that I may not only potentially make some new friends, but learn to be a better player overall.

I played on the TR for quite a while, mostly because a friend of mine chose that faction to play as, and as you can see there, I have five LMGs Auraxiamed.  So I am not a total cheeser, just a partial one, hehe.

I'm not sure what to say to this.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:03:14 PM by S0VERElGNTY »

Rough

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »

This is really important to me. Please name an animal.

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 01:57:14 PM »

This is really important to me. Please name an animal.

To sate your desire, I will just say alligator.

Shiri

• Council
  • Tasty Beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 04:19:19 PM »

Detail your experience with vehicles please.  Pilot?  Tanker?  Sundy driver?

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 05:16:00 PM »

I can't honestly say that I've had much experience driving sundys, piloting Galaxies, or Valkyries, but I'm sure I could learn the ropes if need be.

I would consider myself relatively competent when it comes to piloting scythes and liberators.

Whenever I choose to pilot a Scythe, I typically roll a hybrid of an anti-infantry and anti-vehicle setup;  the Light PPA and the Dual Photon Pods.  When there is a lot of enemy air flying about, I do roll with my Hailstorm Turbo Laser and Photon A2A Missiles. 

As for Liberators, I roll with my Tank Buster, Dual-75 Duster, and the Hyena Missile Launcher, and I do have plenty of solid runs on it.  I pilot that with a buddy of mine quite often and we do quite well.  He takes care of the infantry and any pesky enemy aircraft that comes along, while I handle enemy armour, when the situation arises.

As for the Magrider and Harasser, I'd consider myself a relatively good driver. 

For the Magrider, I typically prefer an AV setup, and whenever I decide to roll out a tank, I usually do take out a considerable portion of vehicles before I get taken out.

I roll the harasser quite a lot with a friend of mine as my gunner, most often I roll an AI setup, though I have gone as AV a few times.  I'm pretty capable of making use of the terrain as cover and I am pretty good at finding great spots to take shots from.  Most of the time, I get great runs from this.

torokokill

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 05:54:27 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1_Aam-wC0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1_Aam-wC0</a>

Uber

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 06:09:21 PM »

The mating dance involves almost all the senses. Males begin by bellowing above water, while producing low-frequency infrasound, which humans cannot hear.

Males may also slap their snouts on the water, blow water from their noses or perform certain arched postures. At closer ranges, they may release an oily musk, which floats on the surface of the water, to further entice the female. Though the male is leading the dance, the female is participating with her own set of auditory, visual and olfactory signals during this time.

Once they meet up, they'll tenderly rub each other's snouts and backs, ride one another or blow bubbles. When the couple is ready for business sometimes after several hours of courtship they'll twist around each other, trying to align their cloaca (waste and reproductive orifice). Seconds after alignment, the male inseminates the female with his hidden penis.

S0VERElGNTY

• Aspirant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:27 PM »

The mating dance involves almost all the senses. Males begin by bellowing above water, while producing low-frequency infrasound, which humans cannot hear.

Males may also slap their snouts on the water, blow water from their noses or perform certain arched postures. At closer ranges, they may release an oily musk, which floats on the surface of the water, to further entice the female. Though the male is leading the dance, the female is participating with her own set of auditory, visual and olfactory signals during this time.

Once they meet up, they'll tenderly rub each other's snouts and backs, ride one another or blow bubbles. When the couple is ready for business sometimes after several hours of courtship they'll twist around each other, trying to align their cloaca (waste and reproductive orifice). Seconds after alignment, the male inseminates the female with his hidden penis.

That's pretty darn informative right there.

current1y

• Queer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 04:33:17 AM »

Max primary, sub 20% accuracy, 15-30 kph and a 2 k/d with infantry weapons.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip